Burke's B&B Accommodation
Partry, County Mayo, Ireland
Approved by Failte Ireland
Welcome to Burke's Failte Ireland approved Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Partry, County Mayo. Offering peace and tranquility in the picturesque Partry countryside, Burke's B&B is the perfect place to relax and unwind and leave the stress of the world behind.
This is no ordinary Bed and Breakfast. At Burke's you will experience the welcome and hospitality of staying with the family in their own home where you can enjoy the richness of other cultures and customs different from your own.
Irish people are the friendliest and most welcoming people you will ever meet. You will make an instant family and friends that you will correspond with forever ... when you arrive at Burke's B&B you will be greeted with an outstretched hand and welcomed with genuine Céad Míle Fáilte ... you will know you have arrived. Your experience of life in an Irish friendly home is just beginning ... savour it ... life will never be the same again!
There is a wealth of things to do and see in the West ... from this central location you can explore every corner of Mayo and beyond. Connemara, Joyce Country and Leenane are all within easy driving distance. Your only problem will be trying to find enough time.
Local Attractions & Activities
- Golf Courses - Ballinrobe, Castlebar, Aughagower, Westport
- Horse Racing - Ballinrobe
- Ballintubber Abbey, Ashford Castle
- Fishing in Loughs Mask & Carra
- Hill walking - Croagh Patrick, Ballintubber walks
- So much to do ........ So little time!.........
- The"Village Inn" Pub & Restaurant, only 2 mins walk from the B&B, serves delicious home-cooked meals. They also specialise in vegetarian quisine.
- The "Lough Inn" Partry also caters for lunch and evening meals and regularly hosts Irish Music sessions - all musicians welcome. The Inn is 5 min drive.
- 3 family rooms, all ensuite
- Room only rates are available
- Vegetarians catered for
How To Get Here
- Train Stations: Westport 20 mins, Castlebar 20 mins
- Ireland West Airport Knock - 45 mins
- Galway Airport - 45 mins
- Dublin Airport - 3 - 4 hours
- Why not give your car a holiday too ... let us collect you at the train station or airport